I believe that in order to be a successful teacher you must first have great communication skills and a true love to teach. Without these two essential fundamentals, golf instruction will be unsuccessful. In addition, to become an exceptional instructor, I believe there are six important fundamentals.
Understand how people learn.
Differentiate personality traits, and how each learns in a unique way.
Golf swing should be simple, solidly set up, and fit the individual.
Identify fitness capability and potential improvement to balance, strength, and flexibility.
Establish a solid student-teacher relationship built on comfort, respect, and enjoyment.
Develop common goals for growth in practice habits, playability, and enjoyment of the game.
My Goal is to enable golfers of every skill level to develop his or her game through simplicity, respect, and effective golf instruction.
I believe making the game easier and fun will bring new students to the game and create new excitement for the seasoned golfer.
During each lesson, students will be treated with care and concern for their self-esteem as well as their physical game’s improvement. Students will learn swing concepts and fundamentals which will allow them to self-diagnose their problems and find solutions with their new understanding of the game.
- Andy works currently with professional, Chase Marinell who played on the Web.com Tour.
- David Mobley · Two Time Remax Long Drive Champion
- Developed and trained 54 students to NCAA Golf Athletic Scholarships
- Worked and trained over 10 visually impaired golfers who can now play and enjoy the game of golf.
- Instructed over 30,000 golf lessons
- Professional Golfer’s Association of America Professional Golfer
- Certified: Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 Certification
- Certified: US KIDs Golf Certified Coach